Music Making A Group

ColbyFroude

Reaction score
Hi, I’m Colby (Aka: Allacates), and I am recruiting for my newly formed group, it is planned to be something similar to Jay 1:40’s group ROOG Records. I am looking for Rappers, Singers, Writers, Graphic designers and most importantly Producers.
We are a new group full of young people, because of this we know not everyone can fully commit their time to the group but if you are joining then I expect some level of grind to what you are doing.

Since we are new, we are looking more for people that have dope personalities that we can get along with. But even with that said we do have some requirements.

Requirements:
Age: must be 13-18 (if you are really good but don’t fit into this range we are willing to make exceptions)

You must go grind mode and have the time to atleast work with the group on projects and such, if you are never available then don’t join because we need all group members ready.

Reference: must have songs or beats recorded (this pertains to those who have them, anyone who is not an artist directly can send an example of their work)

Must be respectful to all genres.

If you would like to join we currently have 3 rappers and occasionally a producer. We’d love to have you. If you want to join then fill out a description of yourself, example below.

Name: Colby

Artist name: Allacates
(If you are not a rapper or singer there is nothing you need to put here)

YouTube channel: Allacates

What type of stuff you do: rapper

Reason for joining: I made the group.

Thank you for reading

Reaction score
Name:Aleks

Artist name: N/A

YouTube channel: Don't have one

What type of stuff you do: Play piano guitar,clarinet,flute,saxaphoneand alot of other woodwinds, compose music for orchestra

Reason for joining: I love music I've written music for orchestra and some films but I would like to dip my toes into something different I want to seek new challenges and expand my knowledge of music

ColbyFroude

Reaction score
Name:Aleks

Artist name: N/A

YouTube channel: Don't have one

What type of stuff you do: Play piano guitar,clarinet,flute,saxaphoneand alot of other woodwinds, compose music for orchestra

Reason for joining: I love music I've written music for orchestra and some films but I would like to dip my toes into something different I want to seek new challenges and expand my knowledge of music
Sounds amazing, dm me on instagram @ColbyFroude and we’ll discuss some more

EdiEcho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Name: Marco

Artist name: Edifice of Echoes

YouTube channel: Edifice of echoes

What type of stuff you do: Music producer

Reason for joining: Looking to Collab and learn more