Maker gen or Curse?

SkampyyGaming

YTtalk Mad
so RPM have recently changed to Maker gen, i was wondering what network you would recommend out of them and Curse? has anything really changed about RPM?
 
I dont know if maker gen has changed, i have always liked curse and was gonna partner with them on an older channel. They do seem good, but Maker studios/Maker gen. When i was with them i feel like they never really helped, there support was slow and they have too many partners and too little staff.
 
I like the new group Freedom, however you have to have at least 5k subs before they care about you enough to support you.
 
I like the new group Freedom, however you have to have at least 5k subs before they care about you enough to support you.
Freedom do help you, they help me I have 73 subs, i have had 2 skype calls with the owner (george), but there a great network, if you feel like they dont help, why dont you join a freedom sub network, you can get there benefits and freedoms benifits and possibly a higher rev share
 
Freedom do help you, they help me I have 73 subs, i have had 2 skype calls with the owner (george), but there a great network, if you feel like they dont help, why dont you join a freedom sub network, you can get there benefits and freedoms benifits and possibly a higher rev share

On my older channel, I got ignored and even abused on their forums when I asked for help. I like what they are doing, but the community consist of a lot of jerks and it is just to big for itself to handle, that's why I like sticking with smaller networks!
 
Freedom do help you, they help me I have 73 subs, i have had 2 skype calls with the owner (george), but there a great network, if you feel like they dont help, why dont you join a freedom sub network, you can get there benefits and freedoms benifits and possibly a higher rev share
i wouldn't like to join a sub network. if something bad happens to your channel they might not have the power to help you
 
i wouldn't like to join a sub network. if something bad happens to your channel they might not have the power to help you
Sub networks under freedom still have freedom backing them up, I am co owner/co founder of a sub network and if we ever need anything freedom always backs us up. Its like being partnered with two networks. You should try it, any freedom network, they have a no lock in so you can leave if you dont like em?[DOUBLEPOST=1403994300,1403994221][/DOUBLEPOST]
On my older channel, I got ignored and even abused on their forums when I asked for help. I like what they are doing, but the community consist of a lot of jerks and it is just to big for itself to handle, that's why I like sticking with smaller networks!
Yeahh, but thats what it is like with most places, but i dont think thats freedom i think its just some of there partners, why not try a smaller freedom network ?
 
Back
Top