Made some changes and was hoping for some feedback!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
So I took some advice from you all and others and applied it to my latest video on Vietnamese coffee. Added some music, changed some angles around, and added a outtro(?) and I'm overall pretty happy with it! Let me know if there is anything I'm either missing or did wrong here! Want to make sure I get everything straight, because my next video is on an attempt on latte art.

If you want some feedback on your latest video as well, let me know and I'd be happy to oblige!

Oh that coffee looked so good. My mouth is watering- I think the condensed milk got me! I love the happy music in the background. I love that you seem so passionate about what you are talking about . The outro- I don't know how I feel about it. I like the idea, it kind of reminds me of a chalkboard you would see in a coffee shop, but at the same time it reminds me of school, so I don't know. Maybe you can make your guy from the intro bigger instead of having him in that box? Just an idea.

If you wanna check out my newest video, that would be great. It's kind of echo-y, that's poop, I know. :p

Oh that coffee looked so good. My mouth is watering- I think the condensed milk got me! I love the happy music in the background. I love that you seem so passionate about what you are talking about . The outro- I don't know how I feel about it. I like the idea, it kind of reminds me of a chalkboard you would see in a coffee shop, but at the same time it reminds me of school, so I don't know. Maybe you can make your guy from the intro bigger instead of having him in that box? Just an idea.

If you wanna check out my newest video, that would be great. It's kind of echo-y, that's poop, I know. :p
ya know, I wasn't sure about the outro either, it was just something I thought was a good idea but was tough to put up on paper. Either way thanks for the advice! I may need to tweek it some more. But you latest justin bieber video rant is intense! Like I can feel the almost anger coming outta you! The echo is there and you can always try and edit that out in audacity if you have it, but it's a pretty good video otherwise (I'm like you, anti bieber...mainly because people would compare me to him and I'd gag a little)

Back