Made a background but some people said the size is wrong

catalystchris

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys, i made a new background which fits fine on my monitor using google chrome but some people are saying its cut off for them. What can i do about this? My resolution is 1920x1080, thanks!

p.s check my youtube below to see the background

Anything that's made using this template looks fine on my screen. That's also what I use for my own backgrounds.

Attachments

• templatejj.png
    templatejj.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 7
It looks fine on my 1920 x 1080 screen, what size monitors are the ones claiming it's cut off using? You may want to move that text closer to the middle, like Shane said. Not everyone has 1920 screens remember! ;)

It looks fine on my 1920 x 1080 screen, what size monitors are the ones claiming it's cut off using? You may want to move that text closer to the middle, like Shane said. Not everyone has 1920 screens remember! ;)
its a shame cause if i edit it to be closer to the middle its gonna look weird for me and others with 1920, sucks!

No it`s not.... It`s gonna look like other channels and not whatever weird thing you tried to do...
obviously people have their own preferences and its how i wanted my background, plus it would be boring if everyone had the same background layout! but anyways ive edited if anyone can tell me if it all fits now please!

obviously people have their own preferences and its how i wanted my background, plus it would be boring if everyone had the same background layout! but anyways ive edited if anyone can tell me if it all fits now please!
Yeah, it looks pretty good with the lightning striking through the 'A' :up:

Back