Machinima Partner

One point for you.
Is Machinima taking in anymore directors though? I heard they are pretty much full in all of their main hubs like realm, respawn, and sports. Because I wanted to make a really good show that I would work really hard on to possibly get on one of their channels because I know their directorship is really good and helps a lot.

Is Machinima taking in anymore directors though? I heard they are pretty much full in all of their main hubs like realm, respawn, and sports. Because I wanted to make a really good show that I would work really hard on to possibly get on one of their channels because I know their directorship is really good and helps a lot.

I'm pretty sure they are accepting. You'll get more noticeable if someone who's already Partnered with them recommends you.

I'm pretty sure they are accepting. You'll get more noticeable if someone who's already Partnered with them recommends you.
Is that going to be you ;) lol I do have one friend who is with machinima. Do you know the difference between the machinima affiliate and their partnership program? Everyone is saying that the affiliate is for smaller channels but my recruiter said it's the same thing.

Is that going to be you ;) lol I do have one friend who is with machinima. Do you know the difference between the machinima affiliate and their partnership program? Everyone is saying that the affiliate is for smaller channels but my recruiter said it's the same thing.

They don't want to tell you so they say it's the same.

Full Partnership?
Yea you said affiliate is different from partnership. How do I get the partnership? My recruiter although said that they used to negotiate contracts in november had had affiliate and partnerships but they don't do that anymore but you're saying they do. More importantly though how do I become a director?

Yea you said affiliate is different from partnership. How do I get the partnership? My recruiter although said that they used to negotiate contracts in november had had affiliate and partnerships but they don't do that anymore but you're saying they do. More importantly though how do I become a director?
I never mentioned the word "affiliate."
I said "Director's Program" and "Partnership."

Cause you think they dont' pay enough?
Let me give you one sample: I got $350 for one video upload and it only got 50k views at the time I got paid.

p.s. I'm also in the Director's Program. If that makes any difference.
I just got my first payment, and I got a payment £0.73, my channel isn't that big, I only have 1k subs, I think it is because my channel views have messed up since the youtube update, machinima said they would make sure I get paid the right amount, I didn't expect much money but I expected more than 73p, can you help me and tell me what might be the problem.

I just got my first payment, and I got a payment £0.73, my channel isn't that big, I only have 1k subs, I think it is because my channel views have messed up since the youtube update, machinima said they would make sure I get paid the right amount, I didn't expect much money but I expected more than 73p, can you help me and tell me what might be the problem.
You`ve only got 2.7k views....

Back