Machinima Not Paying For Past Months?

Sorry to revive an old topic, but Michalch98, any update?
Ever since I was partnered with Machinima, I thought it was a scam, or maybe even, I applied to a fake machinima or something. All of my favorite youtubers are partnered with them, so I liked the idea of partnering too.

Biggest mistake...

Sure, even in my best months I barely make it past $200, but I used that to pay for my internet bill at least... Then I partnered with Machinima in May... It's November now and I have only once received payment from them. This is terrible, that and because I can't seem to find ANYONE else who has partnered with them and have the same problem... I contacted them, yes, but it takes them over a month to reply, and when they did, they requested I fill out a W9 form. So, I did that, no problem, that was near the end of July. They gave me my first payment, of 154$... That couldn't be right, right? I checked my youtube analytics, and from the last time I was paid (from adsense, in April) I should have been paid over 600$. So, that's fine, I'm still getting a free 153$ right? No need to complain... At least they paid me.

That's what I thought. Next month, September, no payment. I let it slide, net month, OCTOBER 15TH, I send them a ticket to their zendesk, and I have yet to recieve a reply. So now, November 15th has passed... No payment. My YouTube analytics also show I am growing more and more on my channel, and since my last payment I should have around 800$.

Again, I'm well aware that I shouldn't be complaining about being paid to do nothing, but this is ridiculous. I do put a lot of time and work into my videos, and knowing that all of the money it makes is going to Machinima, and NONE OF IT is coming to me, makes me feel worthless and want to quit.

Paid $600 and then $800 o_0 what YouTube account is that for?
 
I put my channel as null. I'm not going to release my actual channel because of contract and other obvious reasons.
 
Hope you get it all figured out. You should have went with your gut feeling and know that Machinima has gone down the drain.
 
Back
Top