LOST (OR GAINED) VIEWS UNEXPECTEDLY? READ HERE!

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
I am getting really, really bored of merging all these threads about views.

It isn't rocket science to simply look through (at the very least) the first page of posts or even the sidebar of the main page to see if anyone else has posted about it. I just looked at the first page of posts and there are two right next to each other. I merged close to about ten of them last night.

It's flooding the YouTube threads. Everyone is losing views. Everyone. Some have lost a few hundred, some are losing tens of millions. Please folks calm down about it. It's probably not a glitch or a bug and it's unlikely YouTube will reinstate those views.

Go to this thread to discuss views lost recently or any views they added back on:

I will un-sticky this thread in a day or so once all the hype about it has died down, to make sure it doesn't get lost in any new threads that are made.

Worth mentioning also (since it's happened to two of us already) that YouTube have started reinstating a few views. I've already gained 100 or so of mine back in a very (unusual for me) short amount of time. So any chat about this slap onto the views lost threads please:

Making this niiiiice and big so people can't 'accidentally' miss it. ;)

I am getting really, really bored of merging all these threads about views.

It isn't rocket science to simply look through (at the very least) the first page of posts or even the sidebar of the main page to see if anyone else has posted about it. I just looked at the first page of posts and there are two right next to each other. I merged close to about ten of them last night.

It's flooding the YouTube threads. Everyone is losing views. Everyone. Some have lost a few hundred, some are losing tens of millions. Please folks calm down about it. It's probably not a glitch or a bug and it's unlikely YouTube will reinstate those views.

Go to this thread to discuss views lost recently or any views they added back on:

I will un-sticky this thread in a day or so once all the hype about it has died down, to make sure it doesn't get lost in any new threads that are made.
this, my friends, is moderating at it's finest!

Back