YouTube went through and removed inactive/disabled accounts from subscriptions.Till yesterday I had almost 2200 subscribers but today when I visit my my channel the number was 2100.
I am sure it's not natural it's must a YouTube glitch or something..
Do any of you guys face this problem or it's just me?
He beat me to itYouTube went through and removed inactive/disabled accounts from subscriptions.

This also check the last pair of pants you wore pockets.Did you check down in the cushions?
This gives me a fantastic idea for a thread.This also check the last pair of pants you wore pockets.
Explain?This gives me a fantastic idea for a thread.
just look at the new thread and pretend like you didn't know it was coming. lolExplain?
it's not gonna effect a channel of your size, you haven't been around long enough to have any dead subs really. No actual viewers are removed, just accounts that haven't been active at all in like 6 months.I haven't lost any subs! Are they gonna go or am I doing something right?