Gaming Lookng for a group to collab with

Hello

Im a youtuber, just starting out. I like horror games and they will be the overall direction of my channel but I also like a variety of different games.
Well anyway before I get off topic, I think we should link up. I was just thinking about how i need more friends to play with so i can get on this hype train (among us & phasmophobia)
and grow my channel like everyone else. If you would like to we can get together, and help each other make it in this already oversaturated thing called youtube. Below is my channel link. If my content is your style let me know. And we can make something happen.

Hey

I'm also a youtuber starting out, I'm look for a group to play among us or at least start one so if you're interested my discord is AndinoBambino#1373

Hello

Im a youtuber, just starting out. I like horror games and they will be the overall direction of my channel but I also like a variety of different games.
Well anyway before I get off topic, I think we should link up. I was just thinking about how i need more friends to play with so i can get on this hype train (among us & phasmophobia)
and grow my channel like everyone else. If you would like to we can get together, and help each other make it in this already oversaturated thing called youtube. Below is my channel link. If my content is your style let me know. And we can make something happen.

sure man just drop ya discord or send me an freind invite Liltokochan #2446

i too am a youtuber wanting friends to play games with add me and ill add you to a discord i created? or just add me in general ahah BloodyGenerik#5925

Back