Gaming Looking to create awesome team of YouTube Gamers

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys, Orb here! I'm looking for people who'd be interested in joining our YouTube gaming group. We aim to make good quality content and have fun. Our channel is just about to hit 140 subs with a total of 2,142 views

Our team consists of filmmakers, editors, streamers, and people will all kinds of different skills coming together to make some great content! We could always use new people and new skills to help us grow together! We play a variety of games on our channel from Overwatch, Realm Royale, Brawlhalla, single player games, and we do specialty shows like Indie game showcase, our podcast, and more planned! Our overall goal is to make a channel that we can be proud of and grow as a team.

We're looking for gamers, editors, streamers, graphic artists pretty much anything, if you have a skill then we more than likely can use you as part of the team!

If you're interested in being a part of our team leave your discord below and we'll get to you as soon as possible! Thanks guys.

Our discord server: https://discord.gg/aH5vkCt
My discord: Orb#9917
Our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Y1pHfphE584AlMFS3X1qg

EntAshy

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I may be interested in this. I currently have 293 subscribers & I would say I've pretty skilled at Photoshop & editing .

FrenchyYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested in joining. Here is my discord: Frenchy#2948

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I just changed my name to Granny Gamer, I think it's more appropriate as I'm an older female. I'd love to join this group if you think I could play a role. I have a reasonably fast growing channel and decent photoshop skills, I also do all my video editing in photoshop but I imagine your looking for something a bit more than the basic stuff there.

I wouldn't be able to contribute much for the next couple of months as I'm in the process of selling my business and relocating. After that I am planning on putting a lot more time into youtube and will definately be looking to collaborate. I'm even hoping to start streaming too :)

Protecterorb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think I may be interested in this. I currently have 293 subscribers & I would say I've pretty skilled at Photoshop & editing .
Awesome! My discord is Orb#9917, feel free to add me and we can talk more

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am up for joining but I only have 16 subs. Don't know if that is a problem for you but I feel like I have been starting to make better content. I would say my most well edited video is my fortnite one called season 9 oopsie