Gaming Looking to collaborate with someone

Hey everyone i have made a channel that is going to be used by multiple people. 1 day someone will upload and another day someone else will upload. The requirement are to be at least 14 or 15+ years old as i am 15. Also needs to be experienced and trustworthy. Also needs to have a recorder and a fairly ok mic. You can be on any platform as long as your content is good!

At the moment i can only record pc games but hopefully this time next year i will have a recorder.
I can currently record Minecraft!
My skype: TheGamingCyber
My Channel: youtube.com user thegamingcyber (sorry wouldn't let me put the link)
90+ subs
at the moment the channel is not at its best but i can also help with the channel by changing the logo, channel art and possibly the name.
Anything can be on the channel from montages to funny moments or even tutorials.
Thats all from me and i will be looking forward to collaborating with you!
Adam K :)

Hey everyone i have made a channel that is going to be used by multiple people. 1 day someone will upload and another day someone else will upload. The requirement are to be at least 14 or 15+ years old as i am 15. Also needs to be experienced and trustworthy. Also needs to have a recorder and a fairly ok mic. You can be on any platform as long as your content is good!

At the moment i can only record pc games but hopefully this time next year i will have a recorder.
I can currently record Minecraft!
My skype: TheGamingCyber
My Channel: youtube.com user thegamingcyber (sorry wouldn't let me put the link)
90+ subs
at the moment the channel is not at its best but i can also help with the channel by changing the logo, channel art and possibly the name.
Anything can be on the channel from montages to funny moments or even tutorials.
Thats all from me and i will be looking forward to collaborating with you!
Adam K :)

Back