Comedy Looking to Collab, I do animated comedy, let me know if you're interested

CarsonJudd

Like I said, my youtube channel named after my name is just getting started, check it out and if you vibe on the same type of comedy then lets collaborate.

Hey Carson. I'm doing about the same thing only I can't animate for s**t. How do you do the animations? I'd be interested in a collab though I am a very small channel for now.

Hey Carson. I'm doing about the same thing only I can't animate for s**t. How do you do the animations? I'd be interested in a collab though I am a very small channel for now.
Using Macromedia flash, I draw each frame by hand using a mouse and keyboard like a f*****g cave man since I can't afford a tablet. I enjoy doing this s**t though, you really need love for the work to do animation

What's your email, I'd love a collab, do some storytime cartoons ect.... just checked out your channel and what you've uploaded so far is really good!

Using Macromedia flash, I draw each frame by hand using a mouse and keyboard like a f*****g cave man since I can't afford a tablet. I enjoy doing this s**t though, you really need love for the work to do animation
Wow. Cool.

Check the latest video on my channel. I think we can collab succesfully. I have an idea. Let me know if you'd be interested.

I like your style man! I'd be down to work on something if you're interested. I have a small web series I've wanted to do for a while but it may be a bit ambitious at this stage. Still I got some other comedy bits I've written that would work well animated I'm sure.

Let me know.

Cheers

Back