Gaming Looking for YouTube gamers to collab with(non-Minecraft)

Killing floor. but if you want a game where we can all play. just play. slendytubbies. free indie coop game for up to 4 players. slenderman style.

Yep, I'm down for Slendytubbies if we can get a full game.

Also, Steam games aren't an option for me at the moment.

Yep, I'm down for Slendytubbies if we can get a full game.

Also, Steam games aren't an option for me at the moment.

Any reason that steam games aren't an option? I mostly record steam games at the moment so :p

If you want to play minecraft there is a server that I play on a lot that has a minecraft version of One in the chamber

Killing floor. but if you want a game where we can all play. just play. slendytubbies. free indie coop game for up to 4 players. slenderman style.

Sounds like the kid-friendly version of Slender: The Eight Pages.

But the Teletubbies were creepy.

Any reason that steam games aren't an option? I mostly record steam games at the moment so :p

If you want to play minecraft there is a server that I play on a lot that has a minecraft version of One in the chamber

I'm not the OP if that's who you're looking for. :p

My computer has a trojan worm that has infected Steam, so I'm not using that. I bought a ton of games recently and it totally bums me out that I can't use Steam. They aren't even iin my library yet.

I'm interested in Minecraft though. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375927043,1375927010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like the kid-friendly version of Slender: The Eight Pages.

But the Teletubbies were creepy.

slendytubbies-itsanewpoorlymadegame-gameplayincase_c7fd7b_4336184.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1375927063][/DOUBLEPOST]
How come steam games aren't an option for you?

I wonder how many steam games you all have xD

See above post.

I'm not the OP if that's who you're looking for. :p

My computer has a trojan worm that has infected Steam, so I'm not using that. I bought a ton of games recently and it totally bums me out that I can't use Steam. They aren't even iin my library yet.

I'm interested in Minecraft though. :)

Do you have windows 7? Theres a system restore option that basically gets rid of every virus (that I have had so far and I have had a lot...)
[DOUBLEPOST=1375927413,1375927324][/DOUBLEPOST]^ I'm not sure what happened there but I did put: Do you have windows 7? Theres a system restore option that basically gets rid of every virus (that I have had so far and I have had a lot...) Thats my part xD

Back