Meet Up/Gathering Looking for volunteers to be on my podcast

GriFfSaLuTe

Hey there, I run a successful youtube channel called CrewStory, and recently I have just got back in to uploading. I have an idea of a Gaming podcast that I would like to start. The podcast will have a maximum of 4 speakers, bringing in there own topics. This is a long term thing so if you don't think you are willing to show initiative to record with us every week then please don't waste your time (I'm known for keeping it real) as well as the other people who are trying to apply. (Because there is a reviewing process) Please comment below with your channel username as well as your Skype username.

You will also need one of the following:
PC ( 3gb Ram with a decent processor to play PC games with us)
Xbox (One or 360)
PlayStation (3 or 4)

why not instead of having a full cast of 4 people, have lie 2-3 people plus a guest? Not a game content producer, but just a suggestion :)

go to your skype folder in appdata and delete the folder that is named after your skype username
I'll admit its a tiny step farther than before(use to just completely error and not run) now it just black screens :p I've broken it so much my IE don't even run either :p

I would be down to join as a guest or full member whatever you need i run my own channel but will deff have time for a podcast! :D I have a 360 and a decent laptop.

I got the PC to meet requirements but timezones could be a issue since i am British. Skype is custard.creamer hit me up if there is a spot.

Back