Vlog Looking For Vloggers with 1000+ subscribers for parody, any takers?

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hello all. I was just wondering if there were any vloggers that would be interested in doing a vlog with me that has 1000 or more subscribers? Please post the types of vlogs you typically do (if they're all random, that's what i'm looking for)

If you are interested, please comment below and we could arrange something, i'm not sure what type of video yet though :)

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just thought you might want to know: The majority of the members on this forum have less than 500 subscribers. I'm a stereotypical member as I only have 36 subs.

Grant Casual

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Just thought you might want to know: The majority of the members on this forum have less than 500 subscribers. I'm a stereotypical member as I only have 36 subs.
I joined this site when i was just under 1,000 subscribers, but yes i know, there are some though, i can assure you.

PowerfulRedHat

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Why does 1000 subs seem so far away... Oh, yeah... because it is.
Since joining this forum though, I'm kinda realizing subscriber counts aren't all their cracked up to be. I'll always be happy with the 5-10 people who've given me great feedback and support so far. But the numbers I'll be paying attention to are the views per video. :)
I suppose viewer retention is also a pretty important one.

Reactions: Stephen Levy

Grant Casual

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Hello all. Yes i know that you may be a long ways from 1,000 subscribers, but the reason for that is: yeah, you can do collaborations when you are first starting out, but honestly, it doesn't help all that much UNLESS BOTH are already somewhat known! I love views too, and youtube is treating my views real bad, i undestand where you're coming from, however, it's the average popularity i'm looking for, do you guys have any friends that may want to do a collab that have around 1,000 subscribers or more?