Looking for video gamers that are willing to help me with my uni coursework!?

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
I want to know if anyone is willing to answer a quick survey for me, its just a couple of questions, you have to play video games to do it, hence why I am asking the gaming community.

Let me know if you are willing to help out, I just have to do a presentation on it next month, it is only about 9 questions long!

The only problem is I cannot post links on here :( is there a way of doing that? If not I would have to private message you the link or something so if anyone wants to help let me know!
 
Moved to the gaming collabs section and yeah you'll have to PM the link to those willing to help :thumbsup2:
 
I'm not a "proper" gamer but I do enjoy playing video games and I'd love to help you out :)
 
THANKYOU GUYS!! okay riddikore thankyou :) ill message you both now :)

@Riddikore its still asking me to remove the link? I pressed on start conversation and its still not letting me ¬_¬ ill send it as soon as i can guys if i can!
 
THANKYOU GUYS!! okay riddikore thankyou :) ill message you both now :)

@Riddikore its still asking me to remove the link? I pressed on start conversation and its still not letting me ¬_¬ ill send it as soon as i can guys if i can!

Buy some VIP ;) also I can help ya out as well I am a gamer after all lol
 
Ah yes! my vip membership ran out recently and i didnt rebuy it as i am not as active on here currently so didnt want buy another months worth just yet, that would make sense and of course! thankyou for the help i will post it to you now!
 
Back
Top