Gaming Looking for someone to collab with

Schei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi my name is Ilia. I've been doing youtube for a while and I wanted to know if there's someone who can collab with me and help me make the videos. Honestly I make different type of videos so it doesn't matter what you do

Reactions: BunJaminG

emsee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
What games you do?

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ilia. I've been doing youtube for a while and I wanted to know if there's someone who can collab with me and help me make the videos. Honestly I make different type of videos so it doesn't matter what you do

Still looking? I am waiting for your reply and till then I will see this https://letsgradeit.com/review/essaythinker/ website to find someone who can help me with my homework. Please reply to me soon.
Still looking?

josh_gaming

Reaction score
I have some tips and am willing to collab I am josh gaming#0021 on Discord. on youtube I play Minecraft Java edition on pc and Call Of Duty MW2.0 on pc you should stick to 1 or 2 games because if you play Minecraft then suddenly only play Roblox you will go from like 40 views to like 2. friend me on discord if you want to collab either call of duty or minecraft.