Brendan Member Jul 13, 2014 #1 Hey im starting a new series in my channel where i 1v1 other youtubers or my friends in cod ghosts. Anyone interested?
Hey im starting a new series in my channel where i 1v1 other youtubers or my friends in cod ghosts. Anyone interested?
dillonsup YTtalk Mad Jul 14, 2014 #3 I will Do it Even Tho I suck a bit If You are on ps3 my ign is dillonsup
Brendan Member Jul 14, 2014 #4 dillonsup said: I will Do it Even Tho I suck a bit If You are on ps3 my ign is dillonsup Click to expand... Ok great do u have Skype?
dillonsup said: I will Do it Even Tho I suck a bit If You are on ps3 my ign is dillonsup Click to expand... Ok great do u have Skype?
Brendan Member Jul 15, 2014 #6 dillonsup said: Yes i do have skype[/QUOTE/] Great wats ur Skype name? Click to expand...