Looking for small Youtubers to join my (Java) Minecraft Server

V.I.N.

I've tried making a Minecraft server before, but it didn't really work. This time, however, I am determined. Hermitcraft only invites YouTubers with good reputations, and that seems to work for them. I recently spent actual money to get Bedrock so I could play an awesome server I found on Reddit. They were supposed to be a small Hermitcraft clone, but when I left they had factions, loot crates, and ~90 people. So I'm making my own server. I'm not gonna lie to you about what you're getting. This is just a completely vanilla 1.18.1 Realm. Resets every major update. I'm planning on not adding people until the server resets, and I'm not gonna start without people. No hacks, no griefing, be friendly and non-discriminatory, and that's about it.

If you are still doing this me and my friends are open to joining as of right now we are on 9 subscribers and are looking for a chance to grow by joining a smp there are 5 of us and we all would love to play if you are still doing this we would love to join.

Last edited:
Back