Gaming Looking for PS4 YouTubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNotFrank

Hey, Sleezer here. Just want to know if there is any small youtubers that would like to do some funny moments on GTAV. BO3 and Battlefront? if you do hit me up on Skype: alex.jones205 and PSN: SleezerYT

Requirements:
  • 15 or Older
  • MUST have Skype
  • Good mic
  • Sense of Humor
  • and a PS4 obviously
The Games that are going to be played are
  • GTA V (Mostly this game)
  • BO3
  • Battlefront
It will be fun meeting you and i hope we become good friends :)

Last edited:
Hey, Sleezer here. Just want to know if there is any small youtubers that would like to do some funny moments on GTAV. BO3 and Battlefront? if you do hit me up on Skype: alex.jones205 and PSN: SleezerYT

Requirements:
  • 15 or Older
  • MUST have Skype
  • Good mic
  • Sense of Humor
  • and a PS4 obviously
I'd love to bro![DOUBLEPOST=1456565076,1456564998][/DOUBLEPOST]

Requirements:
  • 15 or Older
  • MUST have Skype
  • Good mic
  • Sense of Humor
  • and a PS4 obviously
I've added you on skype

Requirements:
  • 15 or Older
  • MUST have Skype
  • Good mic
  • Sense of Humor
  • and a PS4 obviously
  • BO3
  • Battlefront

Hey man! I got Bo3 and I've honestly have been looking for someone to play games with on PS4. Go ahead and add me, owner of this post or not, and just message me whenever you guys wanna hang out! My PSN is Identity_Ghost, and my skype is my old skype, but go ahead and add it to. archivedatayt.

Hey if its not too late mind if i join you guys. My channel name is Angel San and my psn is AngelSan368. Im not prefectly sure what my skype name is but if you type my real name Angel Sanchez then you may be able to find it

Requirements:
  • 15 or Older
  • MUST have Skype
  • Good mic
  • Sense of Humor
  • and a PS4 obviously
  • BO3
  • Battlefront
Gta v all the way! I'm up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back