Gaming Looking for PS4 squad

h3rrx

Reaction score
hey, i have a youtube channel where I post youtube videos, at the moment it's Rainbow Six Siege funny moments.

I'm looking for anyone to play with me on ps4, who's got a good microphone and not shy to talk or make any funny commentary. Anyone who's looking forward to collaborate, here's my psn; @itkhalq8

Katek0707

Reaction score
Hi, I play PS4 and need a gaming group mind if I collaborate with you? I have a few subs and play other games as well.

MattTries

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I have almost 350 subscribers and I have PS4 so I would like to collab with you!!!

Katek0707

Reaction score
Could I collaborate with you too MattTries?
Friend me too if you want to, I have 40 subs and slowly getting more. Here's my psn: Sazzy_Katez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm also looking for ps4 people to record with. If there's still room for one more my psn is Daantjuhh12

KCBester

Reaction score
hey, i have a youtube channel where I post youtube videos, at the moment it's Rainbow Six Siege funny moments.

I'm looking for anyone to play with me on ps4, who's got a good microphone and not shy to talk or make any funny commentary. Anyone who's looking forward to collaborate, here's my psn; @itkhalq8
I can do it if you're still looking dor people my psn in KCBester1

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
Hi I would love to collaborate with you my psn is Kingsnake1011 I mostly play gta and Friday the 13th