Music Looking for promotion channel

NickElijah

Reaction score
Hello!

I just released my first single and I am looking for different ways to promote it..
I have second version of the single with amazing lyric video for it, so I am looking for a channel wich can upload my song and help promote it...

Have nice day!
Nick

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm, I don't know too much about the music side of things on Youtube but if you could get a channel like "Trap Nation" or some other channel to promote your music as long as you're ok with them making some money from the YouTube video they post. An even faster route is talking to "NCS" they promote music often, but the catch is that is that your song has to be free to use for anyone. If your ok with that, then if your song is picked it'll often be put in tons of videos (if people like it) and gain exposure fairly quickly.

NickElijah

Reaction score
Yeah, but I was thinking that maybe somebody from this forum is looking for artists.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, but I was thinking that maybe somebody from this forum is looking for artists.
Link your channel, so they'll actually be able to judge if they want to have you on their channel. Make sure you do it on your profile and not in a thread.

NickElijah

Reaction score
Link your channel, so they'll actually be able to judge if they want to have you on their channel. Make sure you do it on your profile and not in a thread.
I think I did :D Thanks for your help I subbed ya :]

SpongyTunes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I'm a new music channel that has started back up again recently as my channel was terminated at 2,000 subscribers last year :/ Aside from that, I would be willing to upload your music onto my channel if you wish. Email me at thespongytunes@gmail.com (any other artists are welcome to shoot me a message)

Douglas D Solomon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Greetings, my channel is all about sharing and collaboration, take a look, might be a good fit, would like some links to a bio and music so that I can see what you got, msg me if your interested.