Gaming Looking for people to join a gaming group

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Hellow everyone, it's been a while since I posted any requests for people to join our group, we have been having loads of fun together playing a bunch of different games and we would love to expand even more. We need people who want to become dedicated to a group, up to this point we've only been asking people who want to do a quick video or two, but now we want people who are more dedicated and determined with their channels. Currently we've been playing a lot of gmod, pretty generic stuff like prop hunt and horror maps, but we're looking to establish a group who's willing to expand their list to games like worms, unturned, dayz and pretty much anything else we can agree upon. Currently we have 3 solid gamers who are dedicated members of this group, meaning they will be in the majority of the videos, we need at least 1 more person willing to join, if we can get a few more that's great but 4 people is a bare necessity. Only things we require is that you're really dedicated to youtube and it shows in your videos, and you have a good microphone. idc about sub count, I myself only have a handful of subscribers, but people love watching collaborations and it will be much easier to do so with an established group and not just a handful of people who "might" be available on "some days." If you're interested then add me on skype @ Cautious Crowe and link me to your channel.
 
Hey man this seems like a great idea I would love to join a group of people and play games the thing is my work schedule is somewhat irregular. So there may be times I wouldn't be able to play. But if you feel like adding me on Steam anyway and making some vids whenever we are both on that would be cool with me. If not that's fine I'd understand seeing as you want a really dedicated person. Good luck with your group bro!
Steam: ExileCrisis
 
Hey man this seems like a great idea I would love to join a group of people and play games the thing is my work schedule is somewhat irregular. So there may be times I wouldn't be able to play. But if you feel like adding me on Steam anyway and making some vids whenever we are both on that would be cool with me. If not that's fine I'd understand seeing as you want a really dedicated person. Good luck with your group bro!
Steam: ExileCrisis
I didn't mean to make it sound like I wouldn't allow it, I just have had about 4 different people who have said they would be openly available just to turn out to never hear from them again. We can talk on skype about your work schedule and see if there's any times we're both on. I tried adding you but nothing came up, so when you see this just add me and we can talk about details.
 
I'd be willing to play with you guys on a daily basis. Just message me whenever you want to play something, I'm available basically everyday, unless there is a rare occasion. My Skype is alrod360
 
Hello I am from the US (Central Time) and I would like to setup in a gaming group. Skype and Steam are Sooner535 and I play: Starbound, Terraria, Minecraft, GMod, 7 Days to Die, Crea, The Dead Linger, Space Engineers, Planet Explorers, KAG, AoE 2, AoE 3, CK2, EU4, Baldur's Gate, and many other Multiplayer games. my times are usually 10:30am to about 6:30pm CT. I have 2 jobs so it may be irregular at times but I plan to invest heavily into a group of youtubers :) feel free to add me if you want.
 
Back
Top