Gaming Looking for people from central Europe and The UK To create a video group.

MurpyDerp

Member
Hi every one im looking for a youtube group to collab with the requirements are.

atleast:
a age of 16
decent editing skills
a good mic
a good personality.
and a good voice.

subs is not a problem since i have 35.
lets grow together.

greets Bradley, MurpyDerp

p.s. Please be frank about your age.
 
Hello, I wouldn't mind collabing with you!
Some Info…

Age = 19
Editing Skills = Good thanks to the software I use. It's Roxio's editor
Mic = I tend to break my mics often. Though my current one is a gaming headset which was like £/€/$ 50. My backup is also pretty good quality as well.
Personality = I'd call my attitude a bit quiet at first. Though when I get to know people I find myself taking a lot in a carefree sort of attitude. That's cause I have a disability of sorts that make my communication skills suck.
Voice = Well first off I don't squeak. Though I can do a high pitched noise (and super deep) when asked to. I'm also a Brit so I'll have of course a British accent.

If you're up to collabing with me, I live in UK (like most Brits, haha) and play a wide variety of both PC and PS4 games. Though it sticks to mostly PC. Games such as Gmod, MC come to my mind of games I record. If you check my channel as of this post I don't have any videos. I just made a new channel but have been doing YouTube for over 3 years now. Oh and yeah, I can easily be contacted on Skype with the name thesamuraihex.
 
Hello, I wouldn't mind collabing with you!
Some Info…

Age = 19
Editing Skills = Good thanks to the software I use. It's Roxio's editor
Mic = I tend to break my mics often. Though my current one is a gaming headset which was like £/€/$ 50. My backup is also pretty good quality as well.
Personality = I'd call my attitude a bit quiet at first. Though when I get to know people I find myself taking a lot in a carefree sort of attitude. That's cause I have a disability of sorts that make my communication skills suck.
Voice = Well first off I don't squeak. Though I can do a high pitched noise (and super deep) when asked to. I'm also a Brit so I'll have of course a British accent.

If you're up to collabing with me, I live in UK (like most Brits, haha) and play a wide variety of both PC and PS4 games. Though it sticks to mostly PC. Games such as Gmod, MC come to my mind of games I record. If you check my channel as of this post I don't have any videos. I just made a new channel but have been doing YouTube for over 3 years now. Oh and yeah, I can easily be contacted on Skype with the name thesamuraihex.

ok id be happy to have you.
 
always looking for ppl to play with.

28 years young
Im able to edit my videos and the quality is good.
Blue Yeti Microphone with MAYBE 1db background noice.
Well I havent p****d anyone off yet with my personality
My voice... I have grown to not dislike it when I hear the recordings.

Avalon.tlw @ Skype
 
Hi,
Im 19, living in the UK.
Decent at editing as i use sony vegas.
Got a good microphone so no real problems there.
As above, quiet (ish) to begin with however i get into the games im playing so shouldnt have any worries there.
I play PS4 so hopefully i can be of help and interest.
 
Hi every one im looking for a youtube group to collab with the requirements are.

atleast:
a age of 16
decent editing skills
a good mic
a good personality.
and a good voice.

subs is not a problem since i have 35.
lets grow together.

greets Bradley, MurpyDerp

p.s. Please be frank about your age.

Im interested, im 19 and from uk. Add me on skype velocityxraptor :-D

Hi,
Im 19, living in the UK.
Decent at editing as i use sony vegas.
Got a good microphone so no real problems there.
As above, quiet (ish) to begin with however i get into the games im playing so shouldnt have any worries there.
I play PS4 so hopefully i can be of help and interest.

Add me on skype too!
 
Hi am matt
Am 23 years old :0 (good god lol)
Am living in the uk have a britsh accent. My editing skill are fairly on parr i would say i use sony vegas pro 13. It is actcally my most favorite part i love it. I have a blue snowball mic looking to upgrade to yeti soon. I am also quite to start off with or when in deep deep concentration lol.
I play alot on ps4
Last of us , diablo 3 , cod , battlefield and many more. So hopefully i could be some help :)
 
a age of 16 - I'm 17 yay
decent editing skills - Like a pro
a good mic - So it is
a good personality - Hope so
and a good voice - Not screeching

And also not the best in English :D
 
Back
Top