Gaming Looking For PC Gamers To Play A Wide Selection of Games With!

Strike909

Active Member
Hey guys, people know me as Strike, I currently have 204 subs and I've recently became much more serious about my youtube channel.


I don't exactly have many requirements, as long as you're a PC gamer, fairly experienced, produce good content, have a decent quality mic, and don't sound like a strangled kitten, I'd be happy to make some videos with you!
I'd also prefer for you to have over 70 subs, but if I feel we could make some good videos together, then it's not a problem.


Timezones aren't really an issue for me, I'm in the UK but I've made videos with people from all around the world.
I'm willing to play whatever really, come to me with suggestions and let's see what we can do!


Leave a comment here if interested or contact me on my youtube channel through comments!
If the channel link doesn't work for you, just search Edgestrike909 on youtube.


(I also have a few side projects I'm a part of with TIGTV Productions that are always needing extra hands to help out, if you can who can animate, voice act, etc or know someone who can, feel free to hit me up about that too!)


Thanks! Looking forward to hearing your replies!

Discord: Edgestrike909#5686
Steam: Strike909
Twitter: @TheEdgestrike
 
Hey, sounds like you need a nice group.

I recently started a discord server for this exact reason.
It does not have much at the moment, but I am looking to expand.

Invite Code: z8u8J3M

Add me on discord: SoggyBurrito#0964
 
I have 18 subs, but just because I've already started my gaming channel (I'm on YouTube since 2014), my PC is crappy, but I'm able record games. Add me, if you want: MC'01#3254
I also joined your group :-)
 
Hey man, i would be interested!
Should meet all requirements, PC Gamer, 367 subs currently, pretty good mic, i just sound like a strangled kitten for different reasons (just kidding)
Don't really have a game in mind, had Rocket League in my mind for quite a while now, but i am open to almost anything

WeirdWolf
 
Hi, Strike!

I seem to meet all requirements (or almost, I just started my own channel a month ago or so!) PC gamer, Produced some content, Excellent mic (Sm57 + Soundcard) and a relatively natural low deep voice!

I just added you on steam.
 
Hey mate,

I'm from the UK too, I'm 19, I've been at it for a month now & ive gained subs pretty quickly to say the least (I'm only at 62 however)

I'd be up for playing, check out my YouTube channel if you think that would be possible! :)
 
S
Hey man, i would be interested!
Should meet all requirements, PC Gamer, 367 subs currently, pretty good mic, i just sound like a strangled kitten for different reasons (just kidding)
Don't really have a game in mind, had Rocket League in my mind for quite a while now, but i am open to almost anything

WeirdWolf

Sounds good to me man! What should I add you on?[DOUBLEPOST=1489873633,1489873540][/DOUBLEPOST]S
Hey mate,

I'm from the UK too, I'm 19, I've been at it for a month now & ive gained subs pretty quickly to say the least (I'm only at 62 however)

I'd be up for playing, check out my YouTube channel if you think that would be possible! :)

Works for me! Add me on steam or discord, details are in the main post
 
Back
Top