Gaming Looking for PC collabs (18+)

Capriciousafro

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for anyone (18+) willing to make some collabs on PC, I live in France (if you worry about timezones) and I'm 21 myself.
I'm mainly aiming for GMod, Dark Souls 2, maybe some Mount and Blade WB(the battle time mod sounds pretty godlike) but I'm definitely not restrictive so make any suggestions you'd like (please no Minecraft though, JK)(kinda not JK, actually).
That's about it, take care!
 
You say Gmod, but there are so many mods. Not all of them are fun :unsure:.
You can see in my signature what games I would like to do, if you have any of them. (27, Norway)
 
I was thinking of mods like Murder, TTT, Death run, maybe some Prophunt (although it's not my favourite) and that's the only ones I know and like for know
Out of your signature, the only game I have is Minecraft (which considering the amount of cool mods I haven't tried would be fine).
 
Back
Top