Gaming Looking for New Members for my Established Collab Group (GMod, etc.)

If you're doing Gmod or speedrunners, you might be able to join this weekend as I might have one happening then.

If you do, do you now how to run dedicated servers for GMod?

I'd like to do Minecraft Mod collabs, but I would really need more people to be interested in it for me to do that one in particular.

Go through my list near the top, and choose some games you'd like to do collabs for, otherwise just tell me of any games you might think would be good for a collab with you?

I might have a Gmod (or maybe speedrunner) collab happening this weekend if you'd like to join us, maybe... pending some things...

I've really been looking for a dedicated person for Gmod doing bi-weekly or something.

Also do you know how to run a dedicated server for G-mod?
I dont know how to make a dedicated server, even if i know i wouldnt be the best choice because of my connection right now :L
Gmod or speedrunners i really dont mind as long as we have fun im in :D

I dont know how to make a dedicated server, even if i know i wouldnt be the best choice because of my connection right now :L
Gmod or speedrunners i really dont mind as long as we have fun im in :D

I was just asking as my PC doesn't have the CPU for running a dedicated server with more than four people...

Well, I am hoping to have fun :)

I want in. I dont play any survival games minecraft dayz etc because they are boring as hell.
Mic : MXL 990 Condensor mic
PC: Alienware aurora R3 (R9 290X)
Do pm me if you want me in :D
STEAM: Cupcakeee

I could do minecraft, but i cant do mods, i cant get forge to run properly.

I'd kind of like to see your channel link, if possible?

I want in. I dont play any survival games minecraft dayz etc because they are boring as hell.
Mic : MXL 990 Condensor mic
PC: Alienware aurora R3 (R9 290X)
Do pm me if you want me in :D
STEAM: Cupcakeee

Personally, I kind of need an idea of what kind of games you do play?

Also It looks like you should have a decent processor on your PC and if you were interested in doing Gmod, do you think you could figure out how to run a dedicated server?
(Seriously, you would be probably my number go to guy for collabs if you could :D)

i Would love to play add me on steam at BearlyFit or on skype at andrewlewis215

Do you have any idea of what games you'd like to play?

I'd kind of like to see your channel link, if possible?

Personally, I kind of need an idea of what kind of games you do play?

Also It looks like you should have a decent processor on your PC and if you were interested in doing Gmod, do you think you could figure out how to run a dedicated server?
(Seriously, you would be probably my number go to guy for collabs if you could :D)

Do you have any idea of what games you'd like to play?

Gmod etc. Any game that can make people laugh will do :) I cant host dedicated server on gmod. I forgot my router password and username haha

Wassup? I'd like to do Garry's Mod with you :)

And no, i am not a fnaf channel. My next video's are just gonna be commentary.

Just check if i'm eligible enough to collab with you. And of course, i make video's with commentary or without commentary. My garry's mod(Named ''KILLED BONNIE l Five Nights At Freddy's Garry's Mod Map''. But why do i like to collab with you? Because i can't do a garry's mod without someone to collab with. And i don't like my channel being solo.

And also, i don't have always time to record

Back