Gaming Looking for Mobile Gamers to Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just joined the forums and am looking for some mobile gamers to collab with on some videos. I know we are in the minority for the most part but that also means we have the least amount of competition. I am at 150 subs right now but growing very quickly, 70 or so of those have come within the last week. I usually play multiplayer and RPG games but try to stick to newer games as it is great for SEO. Some of the games I play include:

• MyNBA2K16
  • Battle Copters
  • Soda Dungeon
  • Fantasy War Tactics
  • Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
Doesn't have to be a big channel, just willing to put out quality content.

Let me know if you would be interested in collaborating, I look forward to working with you.

Hey guys, I just joined the forums and am looking for some mobile gamers to collab with on some videos. I know we are in the minority for the most part but that also means we have the least amount of competition. I am at 150 subs right now but growing very quickly, 70 or so of those have come within the last week. I usually play multiplayer and RPG games but try to stick to newer games as it is great for SEO. Some of the games I play include:

• MyNBA2K16
  • Battle Copters
  • Soda Dungeon
  • Fantasy War Tactics

Let me know if you would be interested in collaborating, I look forward to working with you.
What mobile platform do you play on?

Hey BobbyBuckets. I play/ record mobile games too! I play on an ipad mini (1st gen), and an iphone 5c. Want to collab?

• MyNBA2K16
  • Battle Copters
  • Soda Dungeon
  • Fantasy War Tactics

I would be willing to work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back