Gaming Looking for Minecraft Youtuber! Server Partnership Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM_lectric

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm new to these forums, so hopefully I am posting in the right place.

I own a minecraft server called Atomix Prison and have been working hard over the past year to bring it to life. After numerous updates and improvements, I am finding that the life in a server comes from much more than good content.

I am looking to partner up with a minecraft youtuber who can put out constant content of being on the server with the effort of growing the community in mind.

I understand that making videos takes a lot of time and effort, and for that reason there would be money included with this partnership. Basically, you would make a predetermined % of profits generated by the server. The more bigger you can grow the community, the more money you have the potential to make.

Growing this server isn't all about the money for me. I've been interested in running a successful minecraft server for at least 6 years at this point. Only recently have I really began to make serious progress towards that effort (within the last year or so). I have a small and tightly knit community so far, but it isn't seeing many new members all that often. That is why I need a youtuber!

If you are interested in working together with me and my community please email me back at
atomixprisonserver@gmail.com. I will be much faster to reply there!

Reaction score
hello i am TheLogicalWizard and i am starting a small minecraft group and i feel like u would be a perfect fit for the group

for ANYONE else who wants to play minecraft

just comment on a video

edit
JUST LOOK UP THE NAME UNTIL U SEE THE PHOTO I AM USING

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forums in a long time, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.