Request Looking for Intro and possibly channel art! PAID!

TheNewReview

New Member
Hey all,

Like many here I am starting up a YouTube channel dedicated to reviewing some lesser known new games (new indie releases mostly).

I am able to pay and we can discuss price if you would like to do this.

Intro is nothing special but currently I do not have the skills to make one that I would be happy with. Same goes with the channel art.

All I ask is that you are able to make a professional looking intro and channel art.

I am also considering looking for someone to make intro music as well but that is for another post.

We can talk specifics if you are interested.
 
I can make you a channel art for only 4$
Here's some of my previous works~ yttalk(dot)com/threads/cheap-and-affordable-high-quality-gfx-im-now-doing-concept-logos.126505/
Message me on skype if interested. monica.stefane
 
Hey, I don't know if you are still looking but I do intros for $10+
Go to my channel down below.
I also do banners for about $10
Here is a recent rebrand I did.
KeenStrifeRebrand.jpg
I know my stuff is a bit expensive but I believe it is worth it.
 
Back
Top