LordXemnas XIII
Kingdom Hearts and Halo
So I've been thinking this for a long while I got the idea from Lumiose Station basically it is a channel that has series with a bunch of different poketubers in a sense bringing all their fanbases together and it got me thinking I haven't seen something like that on YouTube for Halo (if there is please correct me) with little channels to grow big together my idea was while we all have our own channels we could once in a while do a big collab or montage for that channel like maybe the right of us do a four v four match using a randomizer to create the teams or something like that then either uploading one perspective or have the video switch perspective during the match. I figured it would be something fun to do while bringing our fanbases together, making friends and even teams. Hope you guys are interested and hope to hear from you soon! 
