Gaming Looking for Gmod Prop Hunt, horror maps, Hide 'n Seek etc.. gamers for collabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

I'm josh, I Have a channel (BritishHowlingEagle) and I post Gmod prop hunt and horror map videos with a friend of mine but I want to expand my channel and reach new audiences as well as make some new friends and try out other Gmod games modes like Hide 'n Seek, Trouble in Terrorist town, guess who as well as continue with my current game modes.

I'm creative and innovative which is why I love 'hide and seek' style games like prop hunt and my friends think I'm funny.

It would be great if I could get some others to collab with us.

PLEASE NOTE: I only want people who play Garry's Mod and no other game. The person must also have fast enough internet and be able to play. My timezone is CAT so preferably someone with the same time zone but this isn't a big issue for me, so don't stress it. These collaborations may only be occasional (about once every week or two) and I do not plan to collab for every video I upload. Preferably someone with the same age as us too 14-15. You must also have good audio quality.

If you are interested in collaborating please provide me the following information:

Your YouTube channel name (if you have one)
Your real name
Your skype name
personality/quirks
Additional information you think I might want to know.

Thanks guys :)

Hey man, wanna play?
my skype: Riddski .
My youtube channel: Riddski (Just search it link doesnt work)
My real name: Henry
From Australia
Personality: Kinda calm and love playing games

Frenzy Gaming
theslick497
Robert
EST
Personality: I can do many voiec impressions and a lot of accents and Im very energetic

I4MCHARL3S
Charles
I4MCHARL3S
14 (Turning 15 in 1month)
Arizona
Hyper but calm if needed
I have a very flexible schedule.

name : Gerry
skype name: gerryredfield
Timezone: UTC+07:00 Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
personality: im not good at talking to people. so go easy on me ;)
Additional information I think you might want to know: i haven't make my channel. still thinking about my channel name haha

Name: Joe Carpenter
Skype Name: Dandy Space
YT Channel: IndyJoeGaming
Timezone: American Central time
Persoality: I get really talkative, I talk fast sometimes.
I think I'll be good for this man

channel name: SOUL BURG3R
Timezone: UTC-5:00
personality/quirks: Random, loud, talkative, different voices, love puzzle games, love horror games, no f***s given from insults. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Your YouTube channel name (if you have one) : Jknopf277
Your real name : Jordan
Your skype name : Jordan Knopf (North Carolina)
Timezone : Eastern
personality/quirks : A mix of mature and funny, but at the same time my friends find a way to make me rage
watched your vids, seem like a cool guy, would love to play

YT name: Eoin_
Real name is Eoin (pronounced like Owen)
Skype is eoinmcd14
I'm 16
Timezone : GMT+0
Personality- Good sense of humour, don't take insults to heart, especially from friends, love prop hunt in Garry's mod, I'd love to play it with ye and I'd happily play other gamemodes,
I don't have many subs as I am fairly new and I have a decent mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back