Defend Th3 End
Member
I'm looking for some new people to record with. We'd probably play something like Gmod, or Minecraft, or something we both own. There are some requirements, but they're just to make sure the collab is beneficial to everyone.
Requirements:
- At least 500 subscribers
- On average 50 views per video
- Decent Mic
That should be it I think lol. The final decision will probably come down to how entertaining you are, how much fun I think we'll have recording, etc. Also, I'm willing to go down on the subs a bit, as long as you're entertaining and have a decent mic
If you're interested, please leave a message below, and I'll get back to you asap.
Requirements:
- At least 500 subscribers
- On average 50 views per video
- Decent Mic
That should be it I think lol. The final decision will probably come down to how entertaining you are, how much fun I think we'll have recording, etc. Also, I'm willing to go down on the subs a bit, as long as you're entertaining and have a decent mic

If you're interested, please leave a message below, and I'll get back to you asap.