Gaming Looking for gamers 18+

Generik

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello gamers! Im Generik, a 22 year old british youtuber. My main content is Commentary type videos but I am starting to implement more gaming videos into my channel. So im looking for a fun bunch of people to play games with! if you want to check my channel out too, to see how my vibe is please do so! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fz3vOEQKNV35cvhBcGqyQ?view_as=subscriber

GAMES:

Among us
Modern Warfare/warzone
Cold War (when it comes out)
Fall Guys
and generally anything that looks fun

if you do want to be involved please add my discord! - BloodyGenerik#5925

ExcelHD lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello mate, me and "the boys" love a good gaming session lmao.
I'll stick my channel and the Discord down below so you can check them out if you're interested in joining us!

PowerpointHD#1608

Last edited:

Vorriio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm 21 from Uk looking for a similar thing, i havent uploaded since may this year but im really trying to push back into it if you wanna take a look my channel is
and my discord is
#vorriio1655

TheRejectedGmer

Reaction score
Hey I'm 21 from Uk looking for a similar thing, i havent uploaded since may this year but im really trying to push back into it if you wanna take a look my channel is
and my discord is
#vorriio1655
Hey dude im down to record with you i havent uploaded in quite sometime but ive been wanting to do it again

SaifRom

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey there mate! im a 19 yr old tunisian youtyber and i would love to collaborate with u :)

here is my discord :
Saif.ser#5890