Comedy Looking for Collabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Maagma

YTtalk Mad
I'm trying to grow my channel and I thought that doing a collab would help my channel out and give me a few more subs. I need help from anyone who is interested in doing comedy with me... you don't have to go out of you house and meet up with me, let's just talk about what to do online! :) Thank you.

Dude you are talented. Keep up the good work! You'll go far no doubt about it. I subbed to see where you take this. I'd be down to do a collab sometime if you'd like. We do cinematic comedy sketches I think it'd be fun to work with you.

I'm trying to grow my channel and I thought that doing a collab would help my channel out and give me a few more subs. I need help from anyone who is interested in doing comedy with me... you don't have to go out of you house and meet up with me, let's just talk about what to do online! :) Thank you.
if you private message me on twitter ( @IIRougeII ) we can discuss a possible internet based collab :)

We could do something with you! I don't know if we could make you gain subs, but that would be fun !

Hey I'd be interested! :wavespin: I am a growing YouTuber too, maybe we could help each other out? I'm curious for what we could plan! :biggrin:
This is gonna be great! Looking forward to working with you. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381143384,1381143153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dude you are talented. Keep up the good work! You'll go far no doubt about it. I subbed to see where you take this. I'd be down to do a collab sometime if you'd like. We do cinematic comedy sketches I think it'd be fun to work with you.
Hey man, I love your videos! really good production value and editing! Good acting and scripts too!![DOUBLEPOST=1381143541][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you private message me on twitter ( @IIRougeII ) we can discuss a possible internet based collab :)
Whoa. Your channel's great! I'm impressed! good video ideas... we could help each other out grow our channels, networking. I'll message you if I already have thought of a video. :) Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1381143663][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am interested in collabing with you! :wavespin:
Really funny videos! You have a really good sense of humor! :) It's gonna be great collabing with you! I'll add you in my contacts list! Thank you!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1381144015][/DOUBLEPOST]
We could do something with you! I don't know if we could make you gain subs, but that would be fun !
You guys are so hyper! Good actors too! :D I would love to work with you! I'll add you up in my contacts list! I'm not really after the subs, I just thing that it would be cool to collab from someone overseas... Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1381144113][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for everyone who replied to this thread! I will send you a message if I needed someone to help me out on a video or I need some casts... Thank you everyone! You're all very funny and nice, I really appreciate it! Thank you! :)

I could provide music? ;)

Thank you very much man. I'd love to work with you if you'd be interested. I think we can come up with some solid videos. Maybe even add some VFX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back