Gaming Looking for collaborators

DeKayGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for people to collab with. the current games i have are Gmod, Minecraft, and any free steam games. i plan to get more when i can afford to. I also want to do PC gaming. Requirements are you have to be 16 years old or older. i would prefer if you lived in the same area as me so we can meet up sometimes, but that is not a requirement. I only speak English. Skype me if interested.
Platform: PC
Timezone: mountain UTC - 7:00 (subject to change)
YTChannel: DeKay Gaming

P.S. My current computer isn't the best so i will have plenty of lag.

l14h1m

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I will be able to collaborate at any time, i am in timezone (GMT+2) but i have the energy not to sleep for 3 days, so i can be available at any time.

I am 15 but i have the maturity and voice of an 18 year old, and i will turn 16 in 4 months anyways.

I don't have GMod, but i have Minecraft.
And i know one awesome free steam game called Realm of the Mad God, it's free, but complicated and fun. But if you are new you may or may not break your monitor or fell in a depression when you die on a good character (because it is perma-death).

I added you at skype.

Reactions: DeKayGaming

DeKayGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will be able to collaborate at any time, i am in timezone (GMT+2) but i have the energy not to sleep for 3 days, so i can be available at any time.

I am 15 but i have the maturity and voice of an 18 year old, and i will turn 16 in 4 months anyways.

I don't have GMod, but i have Minecraft.
And i know one awesome free steam game called Realm of the Mad God, it's free, but complicated and fun. But if you are new you may or may not break your monitor or fell in a depression when you die on a good character (because it is perma-death).

I added you at Skype.
If You use G2A you can get a lot of steam games at a discount i bought gmod for about 2 dollars. i found a few multiplayer games if you want to try. luckily i'm not new to that game. The age is good enough with me. i also have a habit of being over energized and i require less sleep then most people. there are times i only sleep for a few minutes and then im ready to go(though that is pretty rare.

Official play z you need to fix your YouTube link

Tuskan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i'm always looking for people to find for free games at:
discord.gg/kQQhHHK

add an http://

Ashraful

Reaction score
Myself and some other youtuber making a group for survival series I am paying for the server so if u wanna join us msg me on skype.