Animation Looking for Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Hey guys. I like to animate in my spare time. One of the hardest parts is coming up with cool ideas or stories to tell. So I am looking for anyone who has a really cool idea for a cartoon or cartoon series. If you're interested and have a great idea, please get in contact with me. If it's really cool we can collaborate and work our a deal etc.

Cheers!

What kind of stuff? Would you be wanting to do like, funny moments that are animated?

Otherwise I think we could come up with some ideas. If you want to contact me, reply here, send me a message on youtube or skype me.

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks, you can also reach me on skype: Joofville

Basically I'd like to create a cartoon series of about ten episodes, about 5 -10 minutes long each. I'm looking for a cool idea which could me comedic, dramatic or even horror.

I can do voice stuff if you'd like :] I've been doing some voice stuff recently, I have a great quality mic and such. Always interested in doing fun things! :D

More info:

I need something that's sustainable over a least 10 episodes, for example take something like "Futurama" it has a base story and a short story in each episode. If there are characters that star in the entire series they need a personality and back story etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back