Comedy looking for channel to partner with !, 540 subs ALL ARE WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
its just me and 2 other friend on this channel , looking for channels to partner with . we are growing fast and have new content on its way, and want someone to help us out and so we can help them out. please contact me if you wish to partner up or be featured on our channle
ANYONE WELCOME

Last edited:
I liked your live action skit the day dreamer! I know you are now mainly a gaming channel, but I would love to collab with you despite that. Already got a skit in mind for a collab with a gaming channel anyway :)

ya that sounds good ! i just subbed to your channel and saw you intro , you look like you got some skill lol. id
I liked your live action skit the day dreamer! I know you are now mainly a gaming channel, but I would love to collab with you despite that. Already got a skit in mind for a collab with a gaming channel anyway :)
ya that sounds good ! i just subbed to your channel and saw you intro , you look like you got some skill lol. id think id would be cool if we worked on something[DOUBLEPOST=1390950593,1390944815][/DOUBLEPOST]
message me when you get a chance

its really odd that you have 543 and only five videos with a combine view total of 726 youtube views, i am guessing most of them came from people watching your "Day Dreamer" video. I am not sure if i am the right fit for your channel or not but i have a good editor and good with special effects and i have been known to be funny every once in a while.

its really odd that you have 543 and only five videos with a combine view total of 726 youtube views, i am guessing most of them came from people watching your "Day Dreamer" video. I am not sure if i am the right fit for your channel or not but i have a good editor and good with special effects and i have been known to be funny every once in a while.
the reason for that is ,all of the old videos were taken down and the channel is being re done

its just me and 2 other friend on this channel , looking for channels to partner with . we are growing fast and have new content on its way, and want someone to help us out and so we can help them out. please contact me if you wish to partner up or be featured on our channle
ANYONE WELCOME

sure, I'll box 4 box with you. but when are you going to post new content? because i don't wanna waste a spot in my featured box one helping somone get more subs who isn't helping me get subs back.

sure, I'll box 4 box with you. but when are you going to post new content? because i don't wanna waste a spot in my featured box one helping somone get more subs who isn't helping me get subs back.
I ordered new green screen ,lights, gaming recorder and computer not to long ago so in about 2 or 3 weeks there ill be new videos often

I ordered new green screen ,lights, gaming recorder and computer not to long ago so in about 2 or 3 weeks there ill be new videos often

okay cool, well wanna box 4 box? and a little tip: you may want to make a video informing your subscribers on whats going on.
because you have so many they are probably unsubbing because they tought you quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back