Other Looking for Box 4 Box Partners

Vathir

Hi there,

I have a new channel that is receives a good deal of praise from the people who view it, but doesn't receive enough exposure. I am looking to network with some other small channels. I have about 34 subscribers currently, and that number is rising daily as we continue to add new outlets for promotion.

Please check out my channel and message me if you are interested.

I've actually been wanting to revamp my box area... after noticing someone I had boxed deleted their channel (a while ago, I guess). lol

Thanks!

I added all of you to my list of featured channels.

Is there anything else I need to do besides add your channels to the list of Featured Channels? I am new to youtube and not entirely familiar with how Box 4 Boxing works.

Thanks!

Is there anything else I need to do besides add your channels to the list of Featured Channels? I am new to youtube and not entirely familiar with how Box 4 Boxing works.

Added ya. :)

Thanks!

no thats it, now we add you to our box of channel. also stratafm i added you to my box

Back