Animation Looking for Animators to collab and help grow each others channels out?

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I would like to collab. I'm a 2D animator, but I also know how to use SFM.
Hi Kentri. I'm thinking of starting up a 2D collab with different animators sometime this spring, Even though it's a collab, I want create a unified style, so I I have to figure a way on how I'm going to teach my own philosophy on how I animate. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

Gundam178

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I don't know what happened to my first post, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm also interested in doing a collab with you. I also do hand made animations and models. :) feel free to check out my channel. I have also sent you an email as well. ^_^

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I don't know what happened to my first post, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm also interested in doing a collab with you. I also do hand made animations and models. :) feel free to check out my channel. I have also sent you an email as well. ^_^
Got yourE-mail!
Very bizzare Robo Designs lol, I'm not too familiar with the Gundam so I'm not if that's common place. Very nice work man.

Gundam178

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Alrighty, figured I'd give it a go. :) Thanks for the reply.
Got yourE-mail!
Very bizzare Robo Designs lol, I'm not too familiar with the Gundam so I'm not if that's common place. Very nice work man.

Zzblaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know your not a fan of 2d animation but............................................................................. Yeah!
So I have 2 animation series on my Youtube channel Ball vs Stick Season 1 Its about a ball vs a stickman its the first animation series I made and re-watching it... its really cringy.
My 2nd series is Ball vs Sick season 2 (I'm going to rename it Stickman vs _______ ) unlike the first season this one has a "Story".The first 3 episodes are kinda cringy as well but the newer ones are much better because I learner much more about animation.
Could you just give the 2nd Season a look and see what you think?
I would send a link but it wont let me, you can just search Zzblast on youtube to find my channel and the playlist of the 2nd season.

BDA

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I know your not a fan of 2d animation but............................................................................. Yeah!
So I have 2 animation series on my Youtube channel Ball vs Stick Season 1 Its about a ball vs a stickman its the first animation series I made and re-watching it... its really cringy.
My 2nd series is Ball vs Sick season 2 (I'm going to rename it Stickman vs _______ ) unlike the first season this one has a "Story".The first 3 episodes are kinda cringy as well but the newer ones are much better because I learner much more about animation.
Could you just give the 2nd Season a look and see what you think?
I would send a link but it wont let me, you can just search Zzblast on youtube to find my channel and the playlist of the 2nd season.
Very strange animations, but not in a bad way lol. Like the 'Time to hit the Hay' and the Jimmy Neutron piece those were weird.
I really enjoyed you're stick vs ball pieces the most, as I felt it showcased your skills more, good sense of poses and even though they're stick drawings you make them in a way that have charm to it. I gave a sub to see how the series will grows over time.

I am in no way against 2D animation by the way, Both mediums have there pros and cons, I actually like the flexibility 2D gives in terms of drawing. But I feel 3D is more efficient in producing out work faster since you can build over the assets you develop over the years.