Gaming Looking For A Youtube Buddy To Collab And Just Have Fun With On Certain PC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryDudeMC

Member
About Me - Im soon turning 15 i have a upload schedule and i plan to take youtube pretty seriously I dont have much money so i dont play many games but if you want to play a free steam game ill be willing o try it out. i do have a pretty strict school schedule only allowing me so much time for playing games and getting footage so that could be a problem I have a good Mic and i like to think i make good quality videos. (By the way you will have to be able to deal with my profanity and how loud I am cause thats just me)

Requirments

Needs to have a decent amount of subscribers

Needs a good mic and skype

Needs to not be salty

And finally needs to have good video quality (i consider good video quality is decent editing and audio i will check you out before i even contact you.)

If you meet these conditions please tell me and put your skype down ill check out your channel and posibly skype you to see if we get along :)
 
Im a funny moments league of legends youtuber and im looking for someone to collab with if you would like to collab with me im around 14 - 15 years old i do have some requirments though

Requirments

Must have a decent microphone

Must have good quality videos and a decent amound of subs

Must not be salty

Must have skype

If you fit these and would like to collab and play some lol together add me on skype at angrydudemc say you saw this or else i will not accept :3
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Remind me to check out your content sometime (I can't atm). I've been playing league for years now but I've only been making league content for a year and a bit. I've don't numerous collabs with other people such as MagikarpUsedFly, sunnysplosion, ThePeacePigeon etc. So I would like to think that my channel would be up to standards
 
Remind me to check out your content sometime (I can't atm). I've been playing league for years now but I've only been making league content for a year and a bit. I've don't numerous collabs with other people such as MagikarpUsedFly, sunnysplosion, ThePeacePigeon etc. So I would like to think that my channel would be up to standards
id be worried that mine wouldnt be up to standards but yeah i would love to do a collab with you i should warn you though im trash
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top