Looking for a Writing Buddy

Glenn

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I am a small Youtuber that likes to write theories and is looking for a writing buddy. Someone that I can bounce a few ideas off of and someone who can help me polish my writing skills.

Reactions: james234298

Glenn

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hi, right now I do some game theories, but I would like to branch out and do movies as well.

Keithlow

Reaction score
Публикация РѕС‚ врачей Рё экспертов Рѕ COVID-19, РЅР° авторитетном интернет-издании Coronavirus-Control.ru СЃРѕ ссылками РЅР° официальные Рё государственные источники Р’РћР— - ССЫЛКА Рта информация для меня оказалась полезна, сохранила РІ закладки.
Here:
- https://covid-maps.ru/

Maxemole

Resident Potato
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, right now I do some game theories, but I would like to branch out and do movies as well.
Hey! I'm a professional writer and hobbyist YouTuber also looking for a sort of buddy to bounce ideas off of. What sort of ideas have you been thinking of?

Witind

Reaction score
I was once interested in theories from old books, there is a lot hidden behind the lines. For example in the book Puppy by George Saunders, there are a lot of questions about where his family is. I became familiar with it after reading the summary with https://freebooksummary.com/category/puppy, even though it is complicated there are still points that can lead to questions. And there are a lot of these books and as a viewer I was interested not only to learn the stories from the book and find something new to read and figure it out for myself.

Last edited: