Looking for a review of my Gaming channel

Kloer

Liking YTtalk
Hey everyone, just got started around a week ago with my gaming channel and was interested to see what everyone thinks of it so far and if they have any suggestions for improvements. Thank you in advance! :)
 
You're doing awesome work :D
Change the channel style into professional channel!
Concentrate more on ur thumbnails. All the best :)
 
You're doing awesome work :D
Change the channel style into professional channel!
Concentrate more on ur thumbnails. All the best :)

Thank you so much for the suggestions. Just a couple questions. What do you mean by changing the style to a professional channel? I feel like that is what I am doing with it. As for the thumbnails what would you suggest would make them better? :)
 
Hey everyone, just got started around a week ago with my gaming channel and was interested to see what everyone thinks of it so far and if they have any suggestions for improvements. Thank you in advance! :)
'Sup Kloer, nice to meet ya! I took a look at your channel and if you won't mind, just talk a little on how it looks and what you could do to make it even better ;)
So if you're ready, then let's go on a very small journey!

From start when I look at your youtube channel I see you have neatly put your videos in playlists and that is fantastically done, it shows to first time viewers that they aren't going into a cluster f**k of videos, with little to no coordination of where they start and where they end...if you catch my meaning.

Now what Javaad means when he says you have to make it look more professional, one tip I can give you there is to go to both a major Let's Play channel and a Let's Play channel that is your favorite. Unsubscribe from it and take a look at the channel as you are a newly visitor.
Ask yourself the question beside what videos they are putting up. What is the video that starts playing as their trailer video on the channel? How are start page of their channel being set up? Is it just playlists or just what ever they are doing (liking other videos, subscribing to other channel etc.)


Let us also take a look on your about section on your channel, why...why isn't there a twitter link? It is almost essential to have a twitter link to your twitter profile so they know where to get you, or they can follow you in your daily life (tip2: check your favorite youtubers again)


Okay, I hope that helped ya a little mate and I do wish you a good luck on your youtube journey ahead :)

Stay cozy and have a nice day!
 
Thank you so much for the suggestions. Just a couple questions. What do you mean by changing the style to a professional channel? I feel like that is what I am doing with it. As for the thumbnails what would you suggest would make them better? :)
I meant change your channel layout, the new layout should look like this
As for thumbnails, I would say, don't use same thumbnails for all the videos! If u wanna make it better, make different thumbnails for 4 of ur videos that have same thumbnail :)
layout.jpg
 
'Sup Kloer, nice to meet ya! I took a look at your channel and if you won't mind, just talk a little on how it looks and what you could do to make it even better ;)
So if you're ready, then let's go on a very small journey!

From start when I look at your youtube channel I see you have neatly put your videos in playlists and that is fantastically done, it shows to first time viewers that they aren't going into a cluster **** of videos, with little to no coordination of where they start and where they end...if you catch my meaning.

Now what Javaad means when he says you have to make it look more professional, one tip I can give you there is to go to both a major Let's Play channel and a Let's Play channel that is your favorite. Unsubscribe from it and take a look at the channel as you are a newly visitor.
Ask yourself the question beside what videos they are putting up. What is the video that starts playing as their trailer video on the channel? How are start page of their channel being set up? Is it just playlists or just what ever they are doing (liking other videos, subscribing to other channel etc.)


Let us also take a look on your about section on your channel, why...why isn't there a twitter link? It is almost essential to have a twitter link to your twitter profile so they know where to get you, or they can follow you in your daily life (tip2: check your favorite youtubers again)


Okay, I hope that helped ya a little mate and I do wish you a good luck on your youtube journey ahead :)

Stay cozy and have a nice day!


Thank you for the suggestions, Reason I didn't have a twitter linked was I had not yet created one. I have now done so, so that little detail is now fixed. :P I will definitely do more editing to the page and make it look much more professional. Going to be adding a channel trailer soon, just trying to get a good working green screen. :D



I meant change your channel layout, the new layout should look like this
As for thumbnails, I would say, don't use same thumbnails for all the videos! If u wanna make it better, make different thumbnails for 4 of ur videos that have same thumbnail :)
View attachment 27008


Thanks for the reply :D Yeah I can see what you mean about the different thumbnails. I shall get to work on that pretty soon. Along with making it look more professional.

Thanks to both of you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it!
 
Back
Top