Gaming Looking For A New Recording Group! 18+

PoggerTots

Aye what's up people! I forgot what I set my name to on here, but all I can say is its not my actual YT name lmao. I'm looking for a new group to record with. I have a gaming channel with about 130 subs. I mainly post funny moments type videos. I've been hella busy with school and my group hasn't been recording s**t together so I haven't been able to upload, so I figured I'd see what else is out there!

A lil about me:
- I'm 21 guy and in college
- I say a lot of edgy funny s**t lmao
- I tend to cuss a lot
- My time zone is CST

What games I play:
- Valorant
- Call Of Duty: Cold War
- Minecraft (Java)
- CSGO
- Splitgate
- GTA V
- Golf It
- GMOD
- & others

What I'm Looking for In A Group:
- Be at least 18 years old
- I don't care about how many subs you have
- You don't have to be good at games lmao. I just play to get people angry
- I'm hoping to meet some people with the same type of humor as me, but its not a biggie

Yea that's about it lmao. If you're interested or have any questions, drop your discord and I'll add you and we can talk there. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys

Hey man! You fit everything I have been looking for my group! lol my discord is (Willum#3762) shoot me a message.

Aye what's up people! I forgot what I set my name to on here, but all I can say is its not my actual YT name lmao. I'm looking for a new group to record with. I have a gaming channel with about 130 subs. I mainly post funny moments type videos. I've been hella busy with school and my group hasn't been recording s**t together so I haven't been able to upload, so I figured I'd see what else is out there!

A lil about me:
- I'm 21 guy and in college
- I say a lot of edgy funny s**t lmao
- I tend to cuss a lot
- My time zone is CST

What games I play:
- Valorant
- Call Of Duty: Cold War
- Minecraft (Java)
- CSGO
- Splitgate
- GTA V
- Golf It
- GMOD
- & others

What I'm Looking for In A Group:
- Be at least 18 years old
- I don't care about how many subs you have
- You don't have to be good at games lmao. I just play to get people angry
- I'm hoping to meet some people with the same type of humor as me, but its not a biggie

Yea that's about it lmao. If you're interested or have any questions, drop your discord and I'll add you and we can talk there. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys
What is the name of your gaming channel?

Hello, I dont have a gaming group but I would totally be down collab sometime. I also have done quite a few funny gaming moments videos. Hit me up if you're interested :)
Discord:
xeelium#4677

Back