NinjaCraft
I can't bring bad ideas to life.
It dosen`t matter what amount of subs you have I only have 4 subs and I am looking for someone to do box for box with and to collab with not just for a video or two but for a good while leave your channel name if I find it I will talk to you in this forum or we can discuss on skype
just leave it here and you must not have a lot of background noise because it is not appealing to viewers or to me and as long as your around my age (14) we`re golden also if you have a lot of humour that`s good.
Most important don`t have a potato mic. As long as it sounds clear on skype its good.
Im looking to collab with anything minecraft that we both like and make series` of what we play on minecraft I mainly do minecraft and I will do other games time to time solo
if your interested leave your skype and youtube channel here I will check you out and add you if I like your stuff also I don`t want someone that sounds like they`re a zombie and I would like if you upload daily or 4-5 times a week ![DOUBLEPOST=1405116302,1405091362][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump!
just leave it here and you must not have a lot of background noise because it is not appealing to viewers or to me and as long as your around my age (14) we`re golden also if you have a lot of humour that`s good.Most important don`t have a potato mic. As long as it sounds clear on skype its good.
Im looking to collab with anything minecraft that we both like and make series` of what we play on minecraft I mainly do minecraft and I will do other games time to time solo
if your interested leave your skype and youtube channel here I will check you out and add you if I like your stuff also I don`t want someone that sounds like they`re a zombie and I would like if you upload daily or 4-5 times a week ![DOUBLEPOST=1405116302,1405091362][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump!