Gaming Looking for a Long term Gaming group to Collab with (Ps4)

Matt James

I've Got It
I always thought it would be cool to start a group of gamer, just like me on youtube. I think it would be cool, to have one male and one female to collab with, but it honestly doesn't really matter. My platform of choice is PS4. You need to have a mic and be able to record(which isn't hard at all with ps4). I would like somone around my age(so like 15-17). You have to be serious about your channel(Like stick with it for the next few years or something). I just uploaded my first video today, so I have likes, 1 sub (we all have to start somewhere, right?), so subcount doesn't matter to me. The games I have are: Bf4, Watch Dogs, Warframe,War Thunder, AC4, and Lego Marvel(Don't remember is that is online co-op or not) Reply if interested. Thank You! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1404436274,1404431304][/DOUBLEPOST]So basically we can just have a lot of fun together, also forgot to say one more thing... it would be cool to have a group to play evolve with when that comes out.
 
Back
Top