Request Looking for a free logo for my channel

Mr. Mythical

Reaction score
Hi I'm Mr. Mythical. I'm an uprising YouTuber looking for a logo for my channel so I could stand out. I know I'm asking for a free logo channel art but I will make a whole video giving you a shout out and putting links with ur social media if u want. Reply if u are willing to make me something! -Mr. Mythical

Sam Jowett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I see youre in need of a Minecraft themed Profile Picture and YouTube banner! I could help you out alot! If you just tell me what you need and how you would want your character/characters to be doing like waving, jumping in the air or sky diving, just let me know!

Mr. Mythical

Reaction score
Hey! I see youre in need of a Minecraft themed Profile Picture and YouTube banner! I could help you out alot! If you just tell me what you need and how you would want your character/characters to be doing like waving, jumping in the air or sky diving, just let me know!
I would like a profile picture of me skydiving. My email is mythicalminecraftyt@gmail.com

TalkingIsGood

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I can do custom poses, in armor ect. Tell me if you would like that if you're not already taken.

Sam Jowett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The attachment is the picture :)