Request Looking for a bunch of stuff to upgrade channel

Bkop

Member
So it has been a while since I have last posted a video on my channel and all my videos up to this point have either been recorded on my old laptop that no longer works or with my phone(my coffee video and unboxing). However I have now built a computer and it rocks, so with this new step I want to upgrade my channel as well. What I mean is I want to no longer use an intro and have an outro instead that shows my two latest videos (kind of like seananners). I also want to officially have my channel set up meaning I want to have channel art an official logo/persona which can also possibly go towards my thumbnails.

I guess the question is where could I find someone to help with this and does anyone have any ideas on whats a good thing to do for all this and what I should avoid. Thanks guys appreciate the help a lot. If this is posted wrong I apologize first time posting and I think I read the rules right.
 
If your willing to pay a small fee then email me at wolf3rss@gmail.com or add me on Skype with thomasjeffree and we can discuss the details of what you want and I'll try and get it to you within 24 hours.
 
I can do your graphics checkout my fiverr page( fiverr dot com slash callicographics) or contact me on skype joshua.callicott
 
Back
Top