Gaming Looking for 50+ Gaming Youtuber Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Hello i'm Matt and i am 16 years old i am looking for a partner who is 15+ and is intersted in recording i play minecraft and have an xbox one and have minecraft and am getting gmod i hope to find a long time partner and become one of the greats so if u are interested please let me know.

hi I'm looking for 4-6 kids who are 15+ and have Xbox one gmod and mine craft so we can team up and make videos I hoping to get a lot of subs plz reply if u are interested

Hello i'm Matt and i am 16 years old i am looking for a partner who is 15+ and is intersted in recording i play minecraft and have an xbox one and have minecraft and am getting gmod i hope to find a long time partner and become one of the greats so if u are interested please let me know.
I'm interested but idk it has to work with my schedule if we do [emoji16]

I think there is no point for a network so early. My suggestion would be to go for 8000 views and join curse. (Why curse? Well I guess 90% payout is good thing).
However, good luck :thumbsup2:

Hi guys im matt and i am searching for a gaming team made up of 4-6 people. I am 16 years old so i am looking for people 15-18. i have been planning this for a long time but have never gotten a team. My channel is doing a complete makeover changing to reptiles to gaming. I will be looking for people that love to play video games.

Requirements:
15-18 years of age
Xbox one
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
10+ subs on their own channel
Have an ok mic and gaming software
Be able to edit the video

Please Join:bounce::bounce::thumbsup2::bounce::bounce:

Hi guys im matt and i am searching for a gaming team made up of 4-6 people. I am 16 years old so i am looking for people 15-18. i have been planning this for a long time but have never gotten a team. My channel is doing a complete makeover changing to reptiles to gaming. I will be looking for people that love to play video games.

Requirements:
15-18 years of age
Xbox one
Garry's Mod
Minecraft
10+ subs on their own channel
Have an ok mic and gaming software
Be able to edit the video

Please Join:bounce::bounce::thumbsup2::bounce::bounce:

Hey matt my name is david and I would love to join your team but i am 14 and dont have a xbox1 but I love to play minecraft and garrys mod and I have 14 subs on my channel so if you would still like to talk about it email me at frenchfryemaster@gmail.com and I also have skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back