Gaming Looking for 3-4 for either PC/XB1/PS4 must have decent banter

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Looking for people who record at least 3-4 times a week and are easily available. I have a decent array of consoles so could play the majority of games. I am looking more for people that are humorous and good at talking as opposed to those that are good at the actual game.

I am looking for something like what Vannos / Sidemen

I respond to messages on here.

Let me know ur ps4 gamertag ... I'm up for something like vanoss but I'm not able to play much but can let u know when I can sound good??

Let me know ur ps4 gamertag ... I'm up for something like vanoss but I'm not able to play much but can let u know when I can sound good??
Hi , i like your content but unfortunately i am looking for regular recorders. If you dont have the time then there is not much point. Thanks for the interest though

Looking for people who record at least 3-4 times a week and are easily available. I have a decent array of consoles so could play the majority of games. I am looking more for people that are humorous and good at talking as opposed to those that are good at the actual game.

I am looking for something like what Vannos / Sidemen

I respond to messages on here.
What kind of games are you trying to play for PS4 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey man I'm interested I record 5 days a week and I think I'm relatively funny but its up to you to find out

hey man I'm interested I record 5 days a week and I think I'm relatively funny but its up to you to find out
You are good at commentating but i dont see much in terms of the editing side of things. You also sound like you are american , depending on the time difference that may be a task

Back